black orchid

19 avril, 2011

Coney Island

Joy+the twins
Photobucket

Phil
Photobucket

crabburger
Photobucket


Photobucket

the cosney island look
Photobucket

kk
Photobucket
Joy
Photobucket


Photobucket

Natalie +Phil
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

J'ai shooté la campagne Thomsen avant mon départ pour NY et j'ai eu en cadeau plusieurs chemises,je trépignais à Cosney avec ma chemise avion ! :-)-sans parler du megacoca qui a fait ma journée
Shot the Thomsen campaign before going to NY,was so happy to wear my plane shirt to go to Cosney Island #childish
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Mathias

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

5 commentaires:

Joy a dit…

What a well dressed and good looking bunch of people! Great photos but where is this?

The Fashionilla a dit…

^ Thats what I was gonna say! Looks like a fun day! And I like the choice of music.

I want to build blogger relationships and grow a beautiful community. Please check out my blog http://thefashionilla.blogspot.com/.

All the best!

xxMimi

Marine Boucher a dit…

RAFRAICHISSANT <3

Marina Siero a dit…

great blog and pictures!

Anet a dit…

so simple and so cool.
you make great photos.