I've been reading your blog for a while now and I really like it and because of that I want to invite you and of course also all of your readers to my giveaway! You can WIN a body lotion of the fragrance 'Woman No.1' by BOGNER, which is known for its smoothing effects and the delicious scent. and on top of that you have a great chance of winning because my blog's not too known at the moment! If you want to enter:
Win a laces longsleeve Tee from my own collection Eliana Masgalos!!!! Enter stylesketchbook.blogspot.com/ and leave a comment on 'Giveaway #4' post telling me about your favourite fashion designer. Don't forget to leave your email adress!!! Just today!!! Good luck!!! :) Have a fabulouse weekend!!!
7 commentaires:
Est-il possible d'avoir la marque de son manteau en cuir noir et de son bonnet à ponpon ?
Merci bien.
Aurait-elle un blog ?
I've been reading your blog for a while now and I really like it and because of that I want to invite you and of course also all of your readers to my giveaway! You can WIN a body lotion of the fragrance 'Woman No.1' by BOGNER, which is known for its smoothing effects and the delicious scent.
and on top of that you have a great chance of winning because my blog's not too known at the moment!
If you want to enter:
http://afashionsplash.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-body-lotion-by-bogner.html
I would love to send the lotion to you as a present for x-mas ;)
kisses Nini
elle est très belle.
superbe video!!!!
Hello dear!!!
Lovely blog!!! I'm following...
Win a laces longsleeve Tee from my own collection Eliana Masgalos!!!!
Enter stylesketchbook.blogspot.com/ and leave a comment on 'Giveaway #4' post telling me about your favourite fashion designer.
Don't forget to leave your email adress!!!
Just today!!! Good luck!!! :)
Have a fabulouse weekend!!!
xoxo
Eli
ces videos sont de plus en plus belles
Enregistrer un commentaire