J'ai shoote pour le prochain snatch,Garlone,Zoe et moi sommes parties à Cabourg.
Aussi,je suis dans envy cette semaine,et je joue pour la soiree guapo jeudi!Si vous voulez venir,demandez une invitation à agence.mbs@gmail.com, les details de la soiree sont la.
Et je pars a Londres pour shooter 3 artistes le 2juillet.youpi!
Men fashion week will soon begin and we ll do a recap on chroniques mode.I'm super excited to go to JPG show since the invitation is a 3D pair of glasses!
Shot for the next snatch so Garlone Zoe and I went to Cabourg.We had nutella crepe while shooting,yummyyy.I'm featured in Envy magazine this week and djiing for the guapo party.If you're in Paris,rsvp agence.mbs@gmail.com,the infos are la
xxxx






7 commentaires:
ahh love the golden black sunglasses!
Jolies photos, comme d'habitude...
Valentina from Fashion Trotter – 100% italian street style
http://fashiontrotter.blogspot.com
Coucou
You make some beautiful shots!!
J'espere pouvoir collaborer avec toi
http://awesomebabycheri.blogspot.com/
www.elise-andrea.book.fr
like ♥
beautiful photographs <3
love,
sarah from www.madame-lala.blogspot.com
wooooow so beautiful !
t'as l'air méchante sur cette photo
Enregistrer un commentaire