hey really , i liked ur hair alot,i always have short hair ,i just wanted to let them grow like urs ,wish to see ur new haircuts ,but u disappointed me girl any way ,congratulation
yes, I'm following and love your blog, too And do you've really cut your hair? I don't hope so ;) I love long hair, because I know that I'll never ever get long hair
hey those are actually my hair,i really cut it(and took a picture of it-above-,but not as much as we can imagine,around 15cm,which is not so much on the long long hair i had!!! ill post a picture soon! xxx
Hey ! D'abord bravo pour ce blog, ton travail est vraiment remarquarble. Enfin, je te laisse ce commentaire car j'ai lu que tu étais aux Gobelins, je me demandais si tu étais en formation photo ou autre chose là bas, et si tu pouvais répondre à quelques unes de mes questions ? J'espère que tu auras un peu de temps à me consacrer, j'ai bien sur lu ce qu'il y avait sur le site, je voudrais simplement avoir l'avis d'une personne qui connait plus directement le milieu. Merci d'avance si tu peux, sinon, encore bravo pour ton travail.
12 commentaires:
I wanna see your new head
so much hair. looks beautiful. and hows the haircut now? i'm following your block and really love your special photography. thank you for that.
hey really , i liked ur hair alot,i always have short hair ,i just wanted to let them grow like urs ,wish to see ur new haircuts ,but u disappointed me girl
any way ,congratulation
yes, I'm following and love your blog, too
And do you've really cut your hair? I don't hope so ;)
I love long hair, because I know that I'll never ever get long hair
hey those are actually my hair,i really cut it(and took a picture of it-above-,but not as much as we can imagine,around 15cm,which is not so much on the long long hair i had!!!
ill post a picture soon!
xxx
GASp!!! let me see let me see!!
bisous
beautiful pic!
http://lookbook.nu/look/327755-mistyyyy
Sosie !
Hey ! D'abord bravo pour ce blog, ton travail est vraiment remarquarble. Enfin, je te laisse ce commentaire car j'ai lu que tu étais aux Gobelins, je me demandais si tu étais en formation photo ou autre chose là bas, et si tu pouvais répondre à quelques unes de mes questions ? J'espère que tu auras un peu de temps à me consacrer, j'ai bien sur lu ce qu'il y avait sur le site, je voudrais simplement avoir l'avis d'une personne qui connait plus directement le milieu. Merci d'avance si tu peux, sinon, encore bravo pour ton travail.
Bécot.
pas de probleme,email moi toutes tes questions
xxx
is this you on the link lb ?
not at all!
I dt have any lb page
Enregistrer un commentaire